- Mix all the marinade ingredients together and rub into the lamb.
- Marinade for at least 1 hour, or overnight if possible.
- Light the BBQ on high and brown the meat on both sides.
- Put the lamb on a baking tray with the rosemary sprigs on top, then place the tray on the BBQ and close the lid.
- Cook for approximately 20 minutes for rare or 40 minutes for medium, and then rest for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with mint raita.
This easy recipe is going to make you the star of your next cookout! A sophisticated but really simple recipe.