- Heat the oil in a pan and add the sliced onion, cook until brown
- Add 100g Shemin’s Goan Indian Curry Paste and 100ml water, then cook for approx. 2-3 minutes continuously stirring
- Add the chicken and stir into the sauce, and let it cook for a couple of minutes
- Add the tomatoes and gently simmer until the tomatoes have broken down, approx. 5 mins
- Add the coconut milk and let the curry cook until the chicken is done, approx. 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and lime
- Stir in the fresh spinach leaves, then sprinkle over the coriander and mint
- Serve with rice and Shemin’s Indian Breads
A quick and easy curry that will take you to the palm fringed, sunny shores of Goa with every bite!