- Bring a large saucepan of lightly salted water to the boil, add the noodles and cook for 4-5 minutes or until just tender. Drain and return to saucepan. Add the sesame seeds and toss to coat.
- Heat the oil in a wok and add the spring onions. Stir-fry over a medium-high heat for 1-2 minutes, until the onions start to soften. Add the carrots, broccoli, peppers and baby corn. Add a couple of tablespoons of water. Continue to cook the vegetables until tender but retain bite. Add the water chestnuts.
- Push the vegetables up the sides of the wok. Add another couple of tablespoons of water to the center and mix in Shemin’s Thai Red Curry Paste and fry until it has mixed with the juices at the bottom of the pan.
- Add the coconut milk, sugar and fish sauce and mix in with the vegetables
- Add the noodles. Toss together until the sauce is warmed through. Serve with a squeeze of lime.
A luxurious Thai stir-fry to impress your friends and family and it only takes moments to prepare!