- Preheat the oven to 190˚C. Add the aubergine and the pepper to a roasting tray. Drizzle with a bit of olive oil. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper, and toss together. Roast in the hot oven for about 30 minutes, or until golden and slightly charred. Remove from the oven and put aside.
- Place a large pan or wok over a high heat. When it’s really hot, add the groundnut and sesame oil, swirl them around, then add Shemin’s Thai Green Curry Paste, and stir-fry for about 30 seconds.
- Pour in the coconut milk and stock. Add the mange tout, roasted aubergine, roasted pepper, courgette and sugar. Give it all a good stir, bring to the boil and cook for a few minutes.
- Add the soy sauce. Push down on the lime and roll it around to get the juices going, then cut it in half. Squeeze the juice into the pan – this will give your curry a lovely flavour.
- Serve the curry sprinkled with the coriander leaves and the chopped red chilli, and if you like, with some fluffy rice.
This recipe is extremely healthy in addition to being scrumptiously good. So go ahead – stir up something delicious!