1. Heat the oil and Shemin’s Thai Red Curry Paste in a large wide pan. Turn the heat down to medium and when the paste starts sizzling, add the meatballs, turning them in the mixture.
2. Sprinkle Shemin’s Garam Masala over the meatballs and fry for a couple of minutes, turning them frequently.
3. Add the coconut milk, chopped tomatoes, peanut butter, fish sauce and sugar.
4. Bring to the boil and then cook on a medium heat with the lid off for 10 minutes.
5. Before serving stir in the spinach, the chopped basil and lime juice to taste. You can also use some basil leaves to garnish the dish.
Serve with rice and Shemin’s Indian Breads.
Note: If cooking the meatballs from frozen, just pop them into the hot sauce without browning them first.