- Heat a wok and add the top hard part of the coconut milk from the tin with 100g Shemin’s Thai Red Curry Paste. Stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the strips of beef and coat in the mixture. Stir fry for 3-4 minutes and then add the peppers. Fry for a further 2 minutes.
- Pour in the rest of the coconut milk, palm sugar and fish/soya sauce if using.
- Cook for a further 5 minutes or until the beef and peppers are cooked to your liking.
- Add lime juice to taste and serve with jasmine rice.
Take yourself to Thailand this week with our authentic and fragrant Thai Red Beef Curry. Tender pieces of beef with sweet peppers, creamy coconut milk and our fiery Thai Red Curry Paste.