- Heat the oil in a wok or a large frying pan, add the onions, and cook for 2-3 minutes until soft but not browned.
- Turn up the heat and add the pork or chicken slices to the pan, stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until browned all over.
- Stir in Shemin’s Thai Red Curry Paste and cook for a couple of minutes. Add the red pepper and mushrooms, and stir- fry for a couple of minutes.
- Pour the coconut milk and stock in to the wok together with the soy sauce. Bring to boil and simmer for 6-7 minutes until the sauce has reduced and thickened.
- Add the tomatoes, lime juice and coriander, and cook for 1-2 minutes before serving with boiled rice.
This fragrant Thai dish is sure to get your taste buds going and is ready in less than thirty minutes. Delicious when served with boiled rice.