- For the curry, place a large wok over a medium heat, add the vegetable oil and then add Shemin’s Thai Green or Red Curry Paste with a splash of stock or water. Stir for 1 minute.
- Add the stock, sugar and the fish or soya sauce. Bring to the boil and reduce the heat to a simmer.
- Add the tenderstem broccoli, red pepper, carrot spaghetti, courgette and cherry tomatoes. Cook until tender.
- Add the monkfish and simmer until done approx 3 mnutes.
- Stir through the curry leaves just before serving. Serve with steamed or boiled rice.
Tip: You can use whatever vegetables you have in the fridge. You can also use tofu instead of fish.