- To make the sauce, combine chilli sauce, ginger, lime juice and zest in a saucepan and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Combine turkey or chicken mince with Thai red curry paste, eggwhite and breadcrumbs. Transfer to a bowl, add onion and beans and combine. Roll heaped tablespoons of mixture into balls, and place onto a paper-lined tray. Cover and chill for 20 minutes or until firm.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles to packet instructions.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan over medium-low heat. In batches, cook the meatballs, turning, for 6 minutes, or until cooked through. Alternatively, brown the meatballs and put in to a hot oven for 10 minutes or until cooked through. When done, add chilli sauce and turn to coat.
- Serve the meatballs and noodles with mixed herbs, lime wedges and drizzle over extra chilli sauce.
Just wow! This is an amazingly delicious dish, the meatballs were just simply one of the best we have made, loaded with beautiful fresh and zesty Thai flavours!