- Heat the oil in a wok over a high heat. Then add the onions and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until soft, then the lamb and stir-fry quickly until browned.
- Stir in Shemin’s Thai Red Curry Paste and cook for a few seconds, then add in the coconut milk and sugar, and bring to boil. Now reduce the heat and leave to simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the red pepper, stock, fish sauce and lime juice then cover and simmer for a further 15 minutes or until the lamb is tender.
- Add the water chestnuts, coriander and chopped basil, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with the remaining basil leaves, and serve immediately with boiled rice.
Traditional, authentic and aromatic. This Thai Lamb Curry is simply the best!