1. Cut the chicken wings through the centre joint to separate the drummettes and transfer to a large bowl.
2. Rub the chicken with 3/4 of Shemin’s Thai Curry Paste to coat. Season with a little salt. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Overnight if possible.
3. Prepare a grill or the BBQ on a high heat.
4. Grill or BBQ the chicken wings for about 10 minutes, turning as needed, or until slightly charred and cooked through. In the meantime melt the butter in a small pan and add the rest of Shemin’s Thai Curry Paste.
5. Remove the chicken from under the grill and pour the butter over the chicken. Grill for a further 2-3 minutes. Transfer to a platter, sprinkle with sesame seeds and coriander.
This recipe is also great with chicken fillets and drumsticks.