- Mix together the yoghurt, Shemin’s Seafood Curry Paste, half the lime juice, oil, salt, Shemin’s Garam Masala, besan flour and the coriander. Add the fish to the mixture and coat all the pieces gently. Leave to marinade for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Meanwhile make the mint yoghurt to serve with the fish by blending all the ingredients together in a food processor.
- When the fish has marinated, divide the chunks evenly among metal or bamboo skewers (soaked for 30 minutes in cold water to prevent burning), alternating with pieces of pepper, tomato, and red onion.
- Heat a griddle pan, or the grill or barbecue. Cook the skewers on a medium-high heat for about 10 minutes, turning regularly, until the fish is cooked through. If cooking on a griddle pan, you’ll need a to add a little oil to stop the fish sticking. Don’t worry if it chars a little as this adds to the flavour.
- When done, add lime juice to taste and sprinkle over some fresh coriander.
TIP FOR MEAT LOVERS: If you’re not a fan of fish you can make this recipe with chicken instead.
TIP FOR VEGGIES: Substitute the fish for cauliflower florets for a delicious vegetarian alternative. This dish can also be made vegan if you replace the natural yoghurt with coconut yoghurt in the marinade.