Heat oven 180 C
1. Remove the stalks from the mushrooms and chop finely.
2. Heat oil and fry the onion, capsicum and stalks from the mushrooms until soft.
3. Add the stock or water, rice and Shemin’s Curry Paste.
4. Cook gently for about four minutes.
5. Add lemon juice and season to taste if required.
6. Put the filling aside.
7. Wipe the mushrooms and lay them top side down on a baking tray.
8. Spoon the filling equally in the mushrooms.
9. Sprinkle the mushrooms with cheese.
10. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
Delicious on its own or with a salad
Option: Fry a couple of rashers of chopped bacon or chorizo with the onion, capsicum and mushrooms.