1. Slice the onions and fry them in the sunflower oil on a medium heat until they are soft and golden brown.
2. Stir in Shemin’s Indian Curry Paste.
3. Add 6 tbps of water and let the mixture cook for 5 minutes. This allows the spices to release their wonderful flavours.
4. Stir in the lamb and coat thoroughly, continue to cook for 5 to 8 minutes until the lamb is still a bit pink in the middle.
5. Stir in Shemin’s Garam Masala. This gives an added depth of flavour.
6. Add the chopped tomatoes and stir.
7. Then add in the stock.
8. Add half the yoghurt and a pinch of saffron if you have some. Simmer for 2-3 minutes. Season to taste.
9. Transfer the whole curry to the slow cooker. Cover and cook on auto or low for 7 hours or 3-4 hours on high. Before serving, mix in the rest of the yoghurt and some chopped coriander.
Serve with boiled rice and or some naan bread.