- Combine the pork, Shemin’s Curry Paste and 1tsp of salt in a bowl. Chill for 1 hour to marinate.
- Heat up 1 tbsp of cooking oil in a large, heavy-based flameproof casserole with a fitted lid over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until softened and golden brown.
- Increase the heat to high, add the marinated pork and cook, stirring occasionally for 3-4 minutes or until pork is lightly browned.
- Add the coconut milk (the liquid should just cover the meat; add more water if necessary) and bring to the boil.
- Cover, transfer to the oven and roast at 170°C for 2 hours or until the pork is tender and falls away from the bone. Increase the oven to 200°C and roast, uncovered, for a further 30 minutes or until the meat is slightly charred on top and the sauce has thickened slightly. If the sauce gets too dry, add a little water. Stir through the lime juice.
Serve with basmati rice, yoghurt and Shemin’s Indian Breads.