1. Melt the butter in a deep frying pan and add the shallots. Fry for 1 minute.
2. Add the rice, white wine, Shemin’s Thai Green Paste and stir.
3. Add a ladle full of the vegetable stock to the rice and stir until the rice has absorbed all the liquid.
4. Continue adding the stock, a ladle full at a time, and stir until all the stock is absorbed (should take around 15-20 minutes).
5. Once the rice is cooked add the mascarpone, chopped herbs, lime juice, parmesan, prawns and season well.
6. Keep stirring for 1-2 minutes until the prawns are warmed through.
7. Spoon on to a warmed plate and serve with a sprinkling of extra parmesan and a garnish of fresh herbs.