1. Heat the oil in a pan (make sure it’s a pan with a lid).
2. Add the onions then fry until softened and just turning brown.
3. Add Shemin’s Seafood Curry Paste or Shemin’s Massaman Curry Paste with a splash of water and cook gently for 2 minutes. Add chopped tomatoes and simmer for at least five minutes until the tomatoes have broken down. If the sauce gets too dry add a little more water.
4. Add in the coconut milk, palm sugar and fish sauce. Bring to a simmer.
5. Add the fish and simmer gently until cooked through with the lid on, about 5 minutes.
6. Add the spinach or fenugreek then put the lid back on and simmer for a couple of minutes, season to taste and add lime juice.
7. Serve with rice and / or chapatis.
A delicious and simple fish curry. If you haven’t tried a fish curry yet, then you are missing out on a great part of Indian and Thai cooking, this being a perfect example. Yum!