1. Put the chicken in a glass bowl.
2. Mix all the marinade ingredients and pour on to the chicken. Mix well so that all the chicken is coated with the marinade .
3. Cover and keep in the fridge for at least a couple of hours to marinate.
4. Remove chicken from the fridge at least 1 hour before cooking so that the chicken is at room temperature.
5. Cook the chicken on a medium / hot BBQ or under a hot grill until slightly charred at the edges and cooked through.
Serve with raita, salad and one of Shemin’s Indian Breads