- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / 350ºF / Gas Mark 4.
- Mix the coconut milk with any Shemin’s Curry Paste and to make a curry sauce. Put the sauce in a large tray or oven-proof dish.
- Tip the veg into the roasting tray or dish with the chicken, season with salt and pepper, then toss to coat.
- Cook in the oven for 1½ hours, or until golden and the chicken is cooked through. Stir a couple of times during cooking.
- Serve with the rice, Shemin’s Indian Breads and wedges of lime for squeezing over.
Tip 1: For a different flavour, you can also make this recipe with a can of chopped tomatoes instead of coconut milk. This works great with our Indian, Goan or Massaman pastes.
Tip 2: Make a vegetarian of vegan version by using meat substitutes or just use 1kg of mixed vegetables.
Pro Tip! Our Seafood Curry Paste is a perfect match with seafood, but is also amazing with this curry.