- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / 350ºF / Gas Mark 4.
- Mix the coconut milk with Shemin’s Indian Curry Paste and Shemin’s Garam Masala to make a curry sauce. Put the sauce in a large tray or oven-proof dish.
- Tip the veg into the roasting tray or dish with the chicken thighs, season with salt and pepper, then toss to coat.
- Cook in the oven for 1½ hours, or until golden and the chicken is cooked through. Stir a couple of times during cooking.
- With around 25 minutes to go, cook the rice according to the packet instructions.
- Scatter over the coriander, then serve with the rice, naan bread and wedges of lime for squeezing over.
When it comes to making a knockout curry, you can’t get much simpler than this – simply coat your meat and veg with Shemin’s Indian Curry Paste, Garam Masala and coconut milk, then whack everything in the oven. Serve with rice, and you’re done.