1. Heat the oil and add the onions, cook for 5-8 minutes stirring frequently until the onions are golden brown. Add Shemin’s Seafood Curry Paste, white wine vinegar and a splash of water, then cook for a couple of minutes.
2. Add the fresh tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes, or until they have softened. Add a splash more water if the mixture feels too dry.
3. Add the peppers, and cook for 2 minutes until slightly softened.
4. Add the prawns and cook until done (varies depending on size).
5. When the prawns are cooked, stir in Shemin’s Garam Masala, add the fresh coriander and a squeeze of lime juice to taste. Serve with rice and naan bread.
This quick and easy Prawn Balti Curry is ready in less than 20 minutes and tastes mouth-wateringly delicious.