- Heat the oven to 200°C / 180°C fan / gas mark 6.
- Heat the oil in a large, ovenproof pan and brown the belly pork pieces on a high heat. When golden brown remove from the pan into a bowl and wipe away any excess fat from the pan.
- Heat the creamy part from the top of the coconut milk and Shemin’s Thai Red Curry Paste in the pan, and stir for a few minutes until aromatic. Then add in the rest of the coconut milk and stir in the fish sauce (or soya sauce) and palm sugar. Let this simmer for a minute.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and belly pork into the pan, put the lid on the pan, and place into a hot oven for 45 minutes or until your belly pork is tender.
- Stir in lime to taste and chopped basil.
- Serve with jasmine or boiled rice.
Add some heat to the dinner table with this aromatic explosion of Asian flavours. The beautiful pork and the melting texture of the meat in the Thai red curry paste is our idea of food heaven.