- Preheat the oven to 220°C / Gas Mark 7. Coat the chicken thighs lightly with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place in a roasting tray and bake for 15 minutes.
- Whilst cooking make the Peri Peri sauce by combining the chilli, Shemin’s Peri Peri spice blend, garlic, red wine vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and olive oil. Add lime juice to taste.
- Remove the chicken from the oven. Take the chicken from the tray, and set aside. Now add the peppers, onion and tomatoes to the same tray and coat in half the Peri Peri marinade and the juices from the chicken. Place the chicken on top of the vegetables and brush the rest of the Peri Peri sauce over the chicken.
- Roast for a further 20 minutes and serve immediately with extra lime juice to taste.
- Great with sweet potato wedges.
Tip: To make this dish Slimming World friendly, simply coat the chicken thighs in Fry Light spray oil and make the Peri Peri sauce with 1 tbsp Olive oil (6 syns) instead of 2 (12 syns).