1) Heat the oven to 200°C or gas mark six.
2) Cut the peppers in half and remove the seeds, brush with olive oil and then place them onto a baking tray and into the oven for fifteen minutes.
3) Meanwhile place a nonstick pan on a medium heat and dry fry the mince, celery, onions and courgettes for four to five minutes, browning the mince all over.
4) Stir in the chopped tomatoes, Shemin’s Indian Curry Paste and adjust the seasoning. Cook gently for five or six minutes.
5) Remove the peppers from the oven and spoon the filling into each one.
6) Cover with foil and bake for fifteen minutes.
7) Sprinkle with cheese and place the pepperoni on top and grill for a further five minutes until the cheese has melted and the pepperoni is browned.
Pepperoni pizza stuffed peppers are an easy weeknight dinner the whole family will love. Yum!