1. Preheat oven to 240°C/Gas 9.
2. Place the onion and potatoes in an ovenproof dish. Mix the hot water and curry paste together. Pour over the potatoes and onions, toss to coat.
3. Cover tightly with foil or lid and cook in the oven for 15 minutes. In the meantime heat the oil in a pan and fry the chicken pieces until nicely browned. Set aside.
4. Remove the dish from the oven and take off the foil. Mix in the chicken pieces, lentils and cream. Re-cover with foil and cook for a further 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Adjust seasoning and stir in the lime juice to taste.
5. Top the curry with mint and coriander and serve with rice and/or naan bread.
This is one of my guilty pleasures and the easiest chicken korma recipe that I have made. Delicious served with hot rice and naan bread.