1. Pre-heat the oven to 200°C, 425°F, Gas 7.
2. Wash the baby carrots and chop them into sections. Place in a large roasting tray with the onions, drizzle with one tablespoon of olive oil and sprinkle over 1 tbsp of Shemin’s Ras El Hanout until evenly coated. Place in the oven for 10 minutes.
3. Score the chicken skin with a sharp knife then season and sprinkle over ½ tbsp of Shemin’s Ras El Hanout.
4. Cut each courgette into quarters lengthways, and then each quarter in half, and sprinkle with the remaining ½ tbsp of Shemin’s Ras El Hanout. Remove roasting tray from the oven and add the courgettes, green olives and chickpeas. Place the chicken breast on top and drizzle with the remaining 1 tbsp olive oil. Add water to the bottom of the roasting tray and return to the oven on a high shelf for 15 minutes or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
5. Remove the roasting tray from the oven. Sprinkle with the pistachios and coriander, and season with lemon juice. Bring to the table and serve straight from the tray.
6. Serve with couscous.
Using a spice mix like Shemin’s Award Winning Ras El Hanout is a great kitchen shortcut – just a little sprinkled over the vegetables and chicken in this easy traybake will transport you to the souks of Morocco and with the added bonus of taking only 15 mins preparation time and 25 mins cooking time.