1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan until hot. Fry the onions for about 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
2. Add Shemin’s Indian Curry Paste and the fenugreek (if using), then a splash of water. Simmer gently for 4-5 minutes.
3. Add the lamb pieces and cook on a high heat until well coated for 2-3 minutes. Add the tomatoes, stir and simmer the curry gently with the lid on for 30 minutes.
4. Turn the heat on high, take off the lid and allow the curry to boil for 5-6 minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
5. Stir in Shemin’s Garam Masala and season to taste. Add the spinach and cook until wilted.
6. Serve with rice, chutney and poppadoms.
This is our version of a curry house classic. Fragrant spices, tender lamb and fresh spinach create a mouth-watering curry. It’s simple to make and will beat any take-away. Enjoy!