- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and fry the onions on a medium heat until golden brown, about 10 mins.
- Turn the heat on high, add the lamb pieces to the pan and brown the meat.
- Add Shemin’s Indian Curry Paste and a splash of water to the pan, and cook on medium for 2-3 mins.
- Add the chopped tomato and tomato purée, mix in well, and simmer for 20 mins.
- Add the aubergine and stir well for 2-3 mins.
- Pour in the coconut milk, simmer for a further 30 mins or until the aubergine and lamb are tender.
- Season to taste. Add the Garam Masala and lime juice. Stir in the fresh coriander before serving.
- Serve with rice and poppadoms.
Succulent lamb, tender aubergine, creamy coconut milk and our aromatic curry paste makes this a delicious and super-tasty Indian curry. Very easy to make and so much healthier and tastier than a takeaway.