- For the curry, place a large wok over a medium heat, add the vegetable oil and then add Shemin’s Thai Green Curry Paste. Stir for 1 minute. Add the meat
and stir-fry to brown the meat on all sides.
- Add the chicken stock, chilli, sugar and fish sauce. Bring to boil and reduce the heat to a simmer, cook the meat until just done.
- Add the butternut squash, baby corn and mixed peppers. Cook until tender. Approx 15 minutes.
- Finally add the chopped long beans, petit pois, and simmer for four minutes. Adjust the saltiness by adding more fish sauce.
- Stir through the basil just before serving. Serve with steamed or boiled rice.
Tip: This recipe is great with any vegetables you like, just mix and match!