- For the curry, place a large wok over a medium heat, add the vegetable oil and then add Shemin’s Thai Green Curry Paste. Stir for 1 minute. Add the meat
and stir-fry to brown the meat on all sides.
- Add the chicken stock, chilli, sugar and fish sauce. Bring to boil and reduce the heat to a simmer, cook the meat until just done.
- Add the butternut squash and aubergines. Cook until tender. Approx 15 minutes.
- Finally add the chopped long beans, petit pois and cherry tomatoes, and simmer for four minutes. Adjust the saltiness by adding more fish sauce.
- Stir through the basil just before serving. Serve with steamed or boiled rice.
Jungle curry is a popular and spectacularly flavoursome Thai curry which is spicy and without coconut milk. You can make pork or chicken jungle curry with this easy recipe.