1. Before cooking, pre-heat the grill to hot.
2. Mix together all the marinade ingredients in a bowl.
3. Cut the chicken thigh fillets into large chunks, then toss in a bowl with the marinade ingredients. Leave to marinade for 2 hours if possible.
4. When the chicken is ready, cut the peppers into chunks and thread onto skewers with the tomatoes and pineapple.
5. Cook under the grill or BBQ until the juices run clear and is thoroughly cooked, about 15 minutes.
6. Serve with salad and yoghurt or coconut yoghurt for dairy free.
Vegetarian / Vegan Option: Try using firm tofu instead of the chicken. Cook until you get a little char on the tofu. Or instead of tofu, marinade vegetables in the Jerk sauce and thread onto the skewers.