1. Using your knife, cut about 10-12 deep slits into the meat.
2. Mix together Shemin’s Indian Curry Paste, garam masala, yoghurt, lemon juice and salt to make the marinade, and rub a thick layer over the lamb. Make sure that some of the marinade soaks into the slits in the meat for more flavour.
3. Put the lamb into a large sealable bag or glass dish and refrigerate overnight or for as long as possible.
5. Preheat the oven to 200ºC/400ºC/gas 6.
6. Sit the lamb on a roasting rack in a roasting tin, cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes for pink or 60 minutes for more well done.
7. Remove the foil and cook for another 30 minutes.
8. Take the meat out of the oven, cover loosely with foil and leave to rest in a warm place for about 20 minutes before carving.
Serve with Pilau rice or roast potatoes and vegetables.