1. In a large bowl, mix together the mince, onions, mint, coriander, salt, pepper and curry paste, until well combined. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
2. Take small portions of the meat in your hand and press on to the skewers, binding well. Make sure you don’t use too much meat on the skewer, otherwise the weight can make it fall off.
3. Fire up your BBQ and place them on the hot grill, turning them every couple of minutes.
4. They should be done in about 10 minutes. Do a check by slicing off a bit and if you don’t see any pink meat, you’re ready to go.
5. Remove from the heat and serve warm.
These lamb kebabs can also be cooked under the grill.
I love my kebabs wrapped in pita bread, cous cous and salad. and some natural yoghurt or hummus on top.
These kebabs are guaranteed to please. They are easy to make and packed full of flavour. Great for the BBQ!