- Mix 2 tbsp Shemin’s Harissa Spice Blend with 1 tbsp olive oil and coat the lamb chunks well. Leave to marinade for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / Gas Mark 6.
- Toss the cauliflower and chickpeas in a large roasting tin with 1 tbsp olive oil. Add the marinated lamb, preserved lemon, half the mint leaves and half the spring onions to the dish. Season to taste and sprinkle another tbsp Shemin’s Harissa Spice Blend over the top.
- Roast for 45 minutes until the lamb is cooked and the cauliflower is beginning to char.
- Garnish with the rest of the fresh mint and spring onions. Check seasoning and serve with Greek yoghurt and cous cous.
TIP: If you’re vegan or vegetarian, substitute 700g lamb for aubergine cut into large chunks and use a whole cauliflower rather than half. Serve with coconut yoghurt.