- Heat the oven to 180°C.
- Make the marinade for the fish by combining the oil, garlic, Shemin’s Harissa Spice Blend and the lemon juice. Cover the fish with the marinade and set aside.
- Prepare a large piece of parchment paper, it should be large enough to fold over your piece of fish with a generous 3-4 inches around the edges. Use a separate piece of parchment for each piece of fish.
- Lay your fish in the middle of each piece of parchment paper and divide your pepper slices, red onion, cherry tomatoes, lemon wedges and basil evenly among them. Drizzle with a little extra olive oil and check the seasoning.
- Bring the sides of the parchment paper up over the fish; double fold the top and sides to seal, making packets so the fish can steam.
- Put in the oven and cook for 15-20 minutes or until the fish is cooked through. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Fish cooked en papillote is an easy, healthy, and flavourful way to cook fish; sealed in its own parchment paper pouch, the fish is steamed and infused with our fragrant Harissa Spice Blend inside a delcious little package.