1. Heat the 2 tbsps of oil in a large pan and fry the onion until browned.
2. Add in Shemin’s Indian Curry Paste with a splash of water and cook gently for about 2 minutes.
3. Add the tomato purée and chopped tomatoes, and simmer for about 10 mins.
4. Add in the chicken and potatoes, and cook for about 20 mins or until the potatoes are soft and the chicken is cooked.
5. Pour in the coconut milk, add Shemin’s Garam Masala and stir in the spinach. Simmer for a further 5 mins.
6. Season to taste, stir in lemon or lime juice and chopped coriander.
Serve with hot naan and boiled rice.