- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion until browned, approx 10 minutes.
- Add Shemin’s Massaman Curry Paste with a splash of water, and cook gently for a couple of minutes. Then add the chicken and fresh chilli to the pan, cook until the chicken is sealed and turning brown.
- Add the tomatoes, then gently cook until the tomatoes have broken down and the chicken is cooked through. Add a little water if the sauce gets too dry.
- Add the coconut milk, palm sugar and fish or soya sauce and bring to a simmer.
- Add the spinach and cook until wilted.
- When the curry is ready, scatter with chopped coriander and squeeze over lime juice to taste.
- Serve with rice and your favourite Shemin’s Indian Breads.
TIP: If you want a vegetarian option, you can use aubergine instead of chicken in this recipe.