- Heat up the oil in a large saucepan, then fry the onions until brown and caramelised.
- Add Shemin’s Indian Curry Paste and a splash of water, then simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Stir in the chicken and mix into the curry sauce.
- Add the tomatoes, put the lid on the pan and simmer for 10 minutes, until the tomatoes have broken down. Add a little water if the sauce gets too dry.
- Once the sauce is cooked, add in some cream and butter, and let it melt into the sauce.
- To finish off the dish, garnish with toasted flaked almonds and serve with naan bread and steamed basmati rice.
Our Chicken Korma is a rich, creamy curry that has roots in Mughlai cuisines (a cooking style used between Delhi and the Punjab). You can make this curry with any of our Indian Curry Pastes, chilli-free, mild, medium or hot.
Scroll to the bottom of the page for a video version.