- Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the onion until browned.
- Add the chicken and cook until sealed and nicely browned.
- Then add Shemin’s Indian Curry Paste with a splash of water and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Pour in the chopped tomatoes, add the chickpeas, and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Pour in the coconut milk and add the spinach. Simmer for a further 5 minutes until the spinach has wilted.
- Season to taste, stir in the lemon or lime juice and the chopped coriander.
- Serve with Shemin’s naan bread or chapatis, or with boiled rice.
TIP: If you’re vegan or vegetarian you can replace the chicken with a combination of vegetables, such as aubergine and potato