1. Place the chicken pieces in a large bowl and stir in half of Shemin’s Indian curry paste and a squeeze of lemon or lime juice. Leave the chicken to marinate while you make the sauce.
2. Heat half the oil in a wok or pan over a medium to high heat and when the oil is hot, add the chopped onions and fry for about five minutes until translucent and soft.
3. Add the rest of Shemin’s Indian curry paste and fry for about 30 seconds, then stir in the paprika and fry for another minute.
4. Pour in the chopped tomatoes, fresh coriander, mango chutney, mint sauce, tomato ketchup and stock.
5. Put the onion mixture in a blender and blend until really smooth. You don’t want any chunks in the sauce.
6. Wipe the pan clean and add heat the rest of the oil.
7. Add the chicken pieces and fry until browned and almost cooked, then add the blended sauce and simmer until the chicken is cooked through. Now add the double cream and simmer for a few more minutes. For an extra rich sauce, add the butter and stir until melted.
8. Season to taste with salt, pepper and the lime or lemon juice. Garnish with the rest of the chopped coriander before serving.
Serve with boiled rice and naan bread.