- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and gently fry the onions until browned, around 10 minutes.
- Add Shemin’s Indian Curry Paste and a splash of water, and cook on a gentle heat for 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken thighs and coat in the curry paste mixture, stir for around 5 minutes.
- Pour in the chopped tomatoes and let the mixture simmer for 10 minutes. Then add the coconut milk and half the bananas to the curry. Bring to the boil, and cook with the lid off for 15-20 minutes until the sauce has thickened and the chicken is cooked through.
- Before serving, season to taste, stir in the rest of the bananas, fresh coriander and lime juice to taste.
- Serve with rice and naan breads.
TIP: This recipe would be delicious if you replaced the chicken with quorn for vegetarians