1. Thoroughly mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Divide your burger mix into 8 equal portions, then pat and shape each one into a nice juicy burger.
3. Transfer the burgers to a tray, cover them with cling film and pop in the fridge to chill for at least 2 hours or overnight.
4. Drizzle the burgers with a tiny bit of olive oil, then transfer them to the barbecue grill or griddle pan, and cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until cooked through, turning occasionally. While they’re cooking, halve your burger buns and lightly toast them.
5. Serve in a toasted bun with the toppings of your choice.
Fire up the grill or the BBQ and get ready to enjoy this recipe. Far superior than your bog-standard shop bought burgers, these are made using Shemin’s BBQ Spice Blend.