- Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan and fry the shallots for 5 minutes until softened. Add Shemin’s Thai Red Curry Paste and fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the fish sauce, palm sugar, coconut milk, stock and the aubergines. Bring to the boil, then reduce to a gentle simmer and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Add the beans and cook for a further 5 minutes, until soft.
- Remove from the heat, taste and add more fish sauce if needed, then stir in the herbs and lime juice.
- Serve with steamed rice and lime wedges to squeeze over.
The perfect go-to curry for a quick and tasty mid-week meal. Ready in minutes and tastes sensational!